My own definition of starting a business is: help others to solve a problem they have in a better, weebo faster and more efficient way…and being paid for that. Sounds pretty simple, right? And in fact it is, just that the complications come from the fact that it’s not the same to know how to do something (build houses, make haircuts, do tarot readings) and even loving to do what you naturally can do is a is a pre-requisite to keep going when things are not that perfect with your business BUT it’s just NOT ENOUGH. Part of owning a business is having administrative tasks, operational, tasks, sales and marketing activities, research and development, and many many more. The easy way out is to get overwhelmed by the amount of side work that comes with running a business.But you can do different. You can team up with a start up set up coach to not go down the no-results road.
1. They will help you avoid costly mistakes – Not all possibilities are real opportunities. Some of them come as a mistake only after you’ve been done. When you start a business you can choose from many roads to walk on. There are short cuts but there are also detours. The surest way to know which way will get you fast to where you want to be and which way will get you to a dead end is… trial and error. Luckily, livewebdir with someone who knows the way around, which are the road that are to be avoided and which are good to take you don’t really need to….try and see what happens.
2. They have a wider range of resources – Knowing what to do is 50% of the work that needs to be done. The rest is just doing. Very often, starting-up businesses waste way too much time in finding who to help them do what they need to do – from the right accountant, to the right employee, to where the right client for them is. Having a strategy how to get to who you are looking for is invaluable experience. Some business owners first go though the “I am very busy”, to “I have no time” to “I am overwhelmed” before they notice that getting things done strategically and right from the first time saves so much time that running a business can be real fun. But You can always do differently.
3. They will guide you through the business processes – Opening a business is like learning to walk for a small child. The small child naturally wants to run but growing up doesn’t work like that. You first learn to crawl, then make the first steps, roidirectory then you start walking shakily, with time you learn to walk more steadily, then you start running. And once you learn how to run, you keep learning. Children don’t just get the idea” Why don’t I run. No, they observe the grown-ups. They all walk. They hold their hand while the child stands up on their feet and makes a step. Your start-up business is no different.
4. They will help you end with better quality and lifestyle – Businesses are open so that you are your own boss and you make your life the way you want to. Why change something that is supposed to end up good with and overworked, overwhelmed and underpaid scenario. I’ve seen some business owners who really dream of starting a business and working as a boss while somebody else does all the work. But all with due time. First you take care of your business, then you automate it and after that you find somebody else to run it for you. In all stages your quality of life, as well as the quality of life of your own family are Your choice and responsibility. Once you learn that your lifestyle is in your power, then your business and the financial results you want to get from it will be THE source of satisfying your other, higher goals in life and the quality of your life will be THE motivator to run your business well.
5. They will help you solve problems – You owe it to yourself to move ahead to run your business well so that your business gets you the results you have set to achieve. If you delay doing some tasks, do down the “I can’t do it” path, huntingtime or you say you will do something but you don’t do it or you do something else, then you have your own problems to solve too. Not only your clients’. Chance is, if you do not pay attention to those thoughts, actions, and habits that slow you down, you will get accustomed to them so much that you will start accepting them as part of you and part of your business and one day when you suddenly see that your business is on a complete halt, you may ask yourself “How did I get here?”; “How did that happen?”. To avoid all that, your start-up set up coach will be your sounding board so that you are very clear and aware of what to do and what to avoid doing.